Saturday, April 25, 2009

Leaf Cards



Back at it again. The first card made at card class. We used Technique Tuesday tiles for leaf all inked in lime leaf green ink. This ink has more of a lime green feel. All placed on a coordinating card stock.
The second card I made from the left overs. I inverted the tile piece and inked it up with PTI leaf green. The ink really does absorb on this paper and makes color more intense plus I wanted a deeper coverage. I used PTI leaf green card stock cut a window to fit the tile. Lined the with a piece of vellum and stamped the sentiment from PTI a Ponds Life. The paper on the inside is from Cosmo Cricket. I liked because it was more bright and more had a masculine feel. It was from an 8x8 paper packet that had a pre-edge cut out design already made to add a nice finished touch. I added a tiny scalloped border on that bottom inside rim of the "window" for added interest on both sides. I guess we all know who is going to get this card.
Have great day!


1 comment:

David said...

wow bravo.....I'm stand up in my office right now clapping at my laptop to this card. That is impressive