Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mother's Day Tulip



I fell in love with Lisa's picture WOW I love Love all those Tulips!!! That must a sight to see in person.She says she only bridge away..Lucky her!!!. So I had to get out all the bright pink I could find and any kind of tulip. So all could come up with was this stencil so I chalked it (no pink ink yet... next order). I used all the PTI pink paper, base is the Hibiscus Pink, Raspberry Fizz and Sweet Blush polka dots, PTI white card stock. The sentiment is from Pond Life stamp collection. The ribbon is from Darice's Bright Pink. I used the rectangle long nestabilities set in different lengths. I so enjoyed Lisa's picture, it even made me think of that silly old song "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" by Tiny Tim...never mind I am digressing:)
Have a Good Day!!
Barbara



3 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love your use of bitty dots dsp. Super job on the spring fling challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Helen F. said...

This is so fresh and pretty! When I saw your card in this challenge, I decided to go for this look also ~ however, I stayed quite away from it (except for the tulips) :o)

David said...

Look for me to send you a tulip card next year for mothers day