Monday, May 11, 2009

Rodeo Sweethearts Bombshell Style




Hello all been one of get it done weekends! This card is for the Bombshell stamps *Peek-a-Boo* card contest. A western theme was picked because I thought the retro cowgirl was perfect for a peek a boo:) This paper is DCWV from the Once Upon a Time pack, it looked so rustic and crunchy. The stamps on the front are from TJ Designs Rodeo Sweethearts. I cut the star on the circut using plantin schoolbook. I added making memories 1/8 brads. Inside I used the retro cowgirls from bombshell stamps. For the circle thank you very much was from Paper Trey Ink Round and About set. The inside background paper from Karen Foster and is her rustic paper. A small piece of PTI white card stock, she was colored in copic markers. I was fun to do the peek-a-boo something I will do again!!
Have a great day.






1 comment:

David said...

this one is creative.....send me one of these for SON's Day