Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Field of Dreams


This scrapbook layout is from PCP Jen Tapler Sunday Sketch Challenge. With Field of Dreams as the movie pick, that was something easier to understand and with this sketch I hope I hit a home run:). I made that baseball and placed my faux red stitching on there and few other places. My red was more cardinal red from my copic markers. The accent color is scarlet jewel from from PTI. I used Bazill card stock in Ivy green, brown, and one of the rich yellows. The star paper is from Best Creation.
For the card I made it with left overs from the layout page. All that glitzy paper was on the other side of that star paper WOW that was a good value!
Happy Crafting




3 comments:

Sankari W. said...

Barbara - this is SO cute!! I adore Jen's sketches and your layout is simply perfect with her challenge and love that you used the red stitching too in your LO!!! Beautiful way to use the title of the movie as the title of the layout - I was chuckling about the "field of dreams on a rug" comment! :) Sweet pictures too!!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge!!!
Sending you big hugs!
Sankari :)

David said...

This is great..........I love the "bash brother" pic

Erin said...

Barbara,
Your work is so fantastic! I especially love the field of dreams card. It is so cute!! :)
XOXO,
Erin