Monday, September 28, 2009

Happily Ever After


Well the big news : My Walkin Down the Street card was the winning card for Cinema Saturday Challenge!!! WOW ..so I get to be a guest designer for one other movie and win blog candy!! So the card you see here was for the sketch challenge at PCP WON the big shout out!! I feeling all good. Cannot wait to get back at my craft table, It really does feel good just to get a little recognition:)
This card is a wedding card I made. More weddings. I stamped the bride (Impression Obsession) then embossed her cut the oval shape from my nestabilities. Using the stone color paper from papertrey ink added that silver rich feel. Placed on cut outs from creative imaginations with stone color paper cut in squares. Epoxy bubbles from EK success, sentiment from AMuse embossed in silver. Base paper Bazill bling.
Happy Crafting

No comments: