Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Night at the Museum Cinema Saturday Challenge



Cinema Saturday Challenge
I loved this movie so much fun. His character had to learn to to make history, keep a steady job, get more informed. I used the time clock to represent the after midnight shenanigans at the museum. I found a variety of characters from stamps and placed them in my museum cut from the circut. I stamped and inked the the museum to add depth. My miniature is the key. The sentiment is computer generated.
This was so much fun to make, so not your usual card !!
Happy Crafting

8 comments:

Tethered2Home said...

Barbara, the texture on the museum was just the right touch!

Anonymous said...

Barbara, this is a great card. Just perfect with the current cinema challenge. Love the key!!

Carol Dunstan said...

great card! It fits so well :)

Nancy K said...

This is a neat card -I love the museum!

scrapperjulia said...

What a great idea for this challege! I love the historical characters in the museum!

Laural-Lee said...

wonderful graduation card. Super job

Sankari W. said...

Barbara - this is just awesome!! I love the little key at the bottom and how perfect to add the touch of the clock to symbolize the end of the shennanigans of all the museum inhabitants! Awesome creation!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Cinema Saturday!! Sending you big hugs!
Sankari :)

David said...

I figured if you were going to do a graduation card you would have done an Austin Powers theme