Sunday, January 31, 2010

Turquoise Valentine



Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger
I was not going to play, but a weeks reprieve from CHA gets in the way so Cath gives us a extended deadline (yippee!) . So then I am looking thru the papers to make another card then I see this paper...It said that is Tuesday Trigger just add some Turquoise hearts! Easy! I know that really was not much to this but if were not for that little trigger I would have just flipped by this in my paper stack. On inside I will stamp "Happy Valentines Day" and send it off for some newly married friends.
Colorbok Paper Love stack
Bazill Turquoise paper
Happy Crafting

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)