Friday, April 27, 2012

Spoil Mom

Mothers Day
Mom day is coming fast so I have been busy working on this creation. I made these for card club. This silhouette stamp is from Hero Arts called Silhouette Women. I had to find a very inky pad to get this image done right for several cards.
The spoil yourself today is a sentiment from Stampin Up/ Bring on the Cake. Memory Box Mothers Day sentiment stamped in PTI  new formula Aqua Mist ;I love it the colors come out nice and strong so you can see it!
The patterned paper is by Bazzill Basic Paper- Worth Remembering/ Colorful Ceiling Tiles. The Polka Polka is Memory Box.
I cut this using a banner die from Lifestyle Crafts. Then I cut the banners down to fit. They are placed on that line a stamp from PTI Bannerific.
This turn out to one of those cards that you stamped more than you use paper. I learned that it really is harder to use silhouettes but the effect is worth effort.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

2 comments:

JoAnn Ross said...

So pretty! I can imagine there's a lot of chance for error with a silhouette, but you pulled it off! ! I love both the color and font of the aqua sentiment,

Unknown said...

happy mother's day! :c)