Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Birthday

Happy Birthday
Simon Says Stamp Birthday Party!
Post a birthday card for big store bucks!!! So here is my card wishing them Happy Birthday. I used the sketch from OWH 119 to help with the Mojo.
 I love those lanterns on that paper and paired it with one of flower image papers. This Hero arts stamp is large so I stamped the bottom part on the white, then restamped on the cardstock cutting out the top part of the stamp. I then popped the image up and colored a bit of yellow for some candle glow. The border is is the heart shape chain die, I wanted that tiny scallop which has additional details on the rim of the scallop. Its a tiny detail on die that was a surprise to me!

Konnichiwa paper by Basic Gray
Hero Arts stamp Birthday Gift
Memory Box Heart Chain Border Die

Happy Crafting
Barbara

2 comments:

Heather said...

A lovely card, a fabulous design and gorgeous papers and colours.
Happy you could join us with Simon Says Stamp challenge Birthday celegrations
love
Heather xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Barbara, I love that layered cake :)
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx