Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pretty Poppies


Trigger Tuesday Moxie Fab World
A Plate of Pretty Poppies
Yeah!! Tuesday Trigger is back and running! So I look what inspired this card. I stamped these silhouette poppies with Pure Poppy Ink then the stems in Simply Chartreuse (all Papertrey Ink). I loved the colors from the flowers and plate. I used the scalloped circles around my design as seen on the plate.
Papertrey Ink: Stamps/Botanical Silhouettes, Ink, Paper
Offray: Ribbon

Happy Crafting
Barbara

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara, your site is wonderful and I totally love your creations! I am a new follower now...came over from the announcement at OWH. You are a fantastic lady!!
Hugz2u!

Ruby Craft said...

Just visiting from OWH. Love your cards there and love your cards here! Thanks for the inspiration!

Paula S. said...

These Poppies are just beautiful!

Marlena M. said...

I love your focal point~it's so pretty! ;)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Barbara! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)