Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thinking of You

Simon Says Stamp Challenge
Thinking of You
A thinking of you card! I have love on the brain, I am doing a Wedding Book. All my love supplies are getting used up along with lots of paper. I  have forgotten really how much you use when scrapbooking! Operation Write Home is doing the Valentines Push for cards by the end of December  (with general themes as well) so this card will be part of my donation.
Patterned Paper/ Cosmo Cricket
Neenah Cream and Solar White Cardstock
Bazzill Gold Metallic Cardstock
Starform Stickers
Encore Metallic Gold Ink
Sentiment/ Hero Arts
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Such a pretty card! I love the cheery yellow and the heart and banner are lovely! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!