Monday, January 14, 2013

Buzzy Bee

 
 
 
This week is a sketch to follow closely or loosely. I have bees on the mind lately or is just the nearest paper pack on my desk? I stamped out the flower from Bold Blooms in that Butter Bar Ink from Hero Arts. I  am loving this color because it is not so yellow but  a nice warn orangey yellow while not being orange(Makes sense right!). At any rate I was inspired by this stamp to put my ink to use. The bee is stamped then paper pieced on top...so happy! He is colored a bit with Copic to blend in with the flower. Using pop dots for the long piece and on the small top banner.
Stamps: Paper Smooches/ Bold Blooms, Giddy Bugs, Cyber Cafe
Patterned Paper: Nikki Sivils/ Willow Bee
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
Die: Simon Says Stamp/ Banner Die
Ink : Hero Arts/ Butter Bar
Pearls: Kaiser Craft/ Black
Markers: Copic
Happy Crafting
Barbara

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Love your sweet card, sooo cute! :) Thanks so much for playing along with the sketch challenge this week!!!

Michelle said...

This is darling!
And I love the color you used. Thank you so much for mentioning what it was.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I LOVE this--LOVE the idea of using a banner as part of that design! FAB take on last week's sketch! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

Hope you will join in the fun again this week!!