Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bling Celebration


Operation Write Home VCMP

Glam It Up- Use the Bling!
Final challenge tonight ! I found some bling in the supplies and went to town. I used bit of the banner paper and stamped a little bird who is having much fun on the banners. Putting the bling on this just for for the party:) This has been fun getting my mojo on and got more cards for my pile ...yeah!
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey/ Life of the Party; Bo Bunny/ Back to Basics/  Burnt Orange Dots
Stamps: Paper Smooches/ Pretty Phrases
Twine: Hemptique
Dies: Spellbinders/ Squares
Bling: From the Stash
Happy Crafting
Barbara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barbara this is a great card. I love the vibrant colors! I am really struggling with this glam category...so looking for good ideas. Thanks for sharing.

Kaylee Snyder said...

Barbra, this is fabulous. You definitely put the bling to good use. I love the banners and colors. Great job. Thanks for joining the VCMP 'Glitz and Glam' challenge.