Sunday, February 17, 2013

Creamy Tulips



Operation Write Home VCMP

Use White or Cream / Must 3 Layers (Sentiment can be in color)

I made a white card yesterday for the Diffuser Challenge, all embossed etc. So I went with cream this time. I dreaded the embossing plate and folders(a crafting rash is setting in) so mine was use the negative space (CAS). My third layer is the added placement of the leaves near the flowers. Then added a cream ribbon and pearls, that I had to color with Copics because guess who has no cream pearls left!!
Cardstock; PTI/ Vintage Cream
Die: Memory Box/ Dancing Tulips
Sentiment: Paper Smooches/ Salutations
Ribbon: Offray
Pearls:Hero Arts
Marker: Copics/Barely Beige  E11
Happy Crafting
Barbara


4 comments:

Desert Rose Stamper said...

Barbara - your card is lovely. I like how you did the flowers with the negative space. The added leaves add a nice dimension too. Your pearls look just perfect -- wouldn't have know you colored them with Copics. Thanks for participating in the white/cream w/3 layers challenge.

Sharon S.

Unknown said...

how beautiful and I love the cut out leaves. Breath taking.

C. M. Taylor said...

You did a spectacular job on the negative space! WOW! I have yet to try doing that but you make it look just fab! It is definately on my bucket list of things to try now.

Patricia H said...

Your card is amazing! I love that you used the negative space for your focal point.