Friday, February 8, 2013

Kraft and Kreme


Less is More
Kraft and Kreme
It really sounds like a good cup of coffee. That is the challenge so I created this card. I used PTI Classic Kraft ink  for my Kraft element and Neenah Cream paper. I used the botanical Silhouettes stamps from PTI. This large stamp come in two section the flowers and then the stems, so I did take some practice stamping to make them coordinate. The sentiment is part of the same set. I scored some lines at the sides and bottoms for more interest. This is very less is more but a fun challenge.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

I love the style of these images.
Great card
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less Is More

Sylvia said...

Love the stamping in kraft on cream, great card.

Sylv x

Jen Nelson said...

great cards

Sorry for my late visit!Thanks for joining us at our 2nd birthday celebrations this week
Jen xx
"Less Is More"