Friday, February 8, 2013

Year of Flowers


Papertrey Ink
They are having a a 6th Anniversary Celebration. part of the challenge is to enter by making a card. The down side is all the time frames are short so I need to put my card making on speed dial! So the thing is to use the Year in Flower set (they give other options) to make a card since they are releasing dies to match. My set is the smaller size flower set where they had all 12 flowers in one set but smaller with less sentiments. I do not think the new dies will match the smaller set unless at the full reveal they will be there. Wait and see.
For this card I was inspired by Erin Lincoln who years ago made a detailed card with 3 flowers on it, all colored etc.(sorry no link way long ago) it was a stunner. Well mine took a different approach the super fast easy get real lets make a card version, cool right? So no coloring, stay in the same color zone with lots of stamping goodness. I made no sentiment so it will take on the note card approach.
Cardstock, Stamp Set, Patterned Paper and Ink: Papertrey Ink/ Simply Chartreuse
Twine: May Arts
Round Stickers: Starform
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

I'm a fan! And it looks clean and simple. I think they call it CAS? Anyway, great job!