Monday, February 18, 2013

You and Me

 

Operation Write Home Boot Camp
Focal Points
I really did not think I had another card in today but just had participate in boot camp. Last week I made another card using the chalk board technique using the same sentiments. My idea was to make something different using the same words.  Call US Magazine and see who wore it better! This is a Paper Smooches Stamp set "We Connect" which I keep playing with. The sketch #49 fit well with the size of the sentiment. The cards will donated to OWH for the Love category so I hope everybody wins.
Stamps: Paper Smooches/ We Connect, Smarty Pants
Ink : Memento
Cardstock: PTI/ Vintage Cream, Aqua Mist; Neenah/ Red


Patterned Paper: Basic Grey / Paper Cottage; PTI/ Dark Chocolate Patterned paper
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Paula S. said...

Great job creating a strong focal point on both of these. The first one with the "popped" ampersand and red heart really stands out. Repeating the blue from the background and the red of the frame really make the whole design cohesive.

The chalkboard effect in the second is well done and fun with the bold red, white and black combination. I do wish just a bit more of that mad scientists hair was showing... he is just so fun and I think it would work with the sentiment moved up and over a bit unto the upper left corner.! I think you've convinced me that I •need• that Paper Smooches set! Nice work! Thanks for participating in the February Bootcamp!