Saturday, February 16, 2013

Zig Zag Card


Operation Write Home VCMP

Zig Zag Your Cards

Going to be many cards I hope here today to keep the pace up. Here I used the patterned paper(Plumeria by Basic Grey) as my starting point. Then I thought about my color wheel and went complementary... so I just rolled with it.  BTW I pulled out my boot camp paper as my cheat cheat sheet today.
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey/ Plumeria. Life of the Party, PTI/ Blueberry Sky
Stamps: PTI/ Tiny Tags, Beautiful Blooms II
Stickers: Starform
Dies: PTI/ Beautiful Blooms II
Happy Crafting
Barbara



2 comments:

Nancy Keller said...

Ooooh... I think that I have a scrap of that paper . . . somewhere. . . dig dig dig... I love how you used it. This is such a pretty card!

Erika said...

Great color combo against those awesome chevrons! I like the way you clustered the flowers to create a focal point. Thanks for playing along in my challenge!