Wednesday, May 8, 2013

San Francisco Love



Less is More Color Challenge
Pick Two Opposite Colors on the wheel and Create the Card
I picked the blue and the orange. What better way to show off the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco (my near by city!). I don't get into the city that often so when you do its always a treat.
To create this card I stamped out the image twice, once on white then on the orange. I punched the the area out around the bridge and adhered it to card. Punched out the love die and placed on the card.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

Stamp: Penny Black/ San Francisco
Punch: Stampin Up/ Heart
Die: Paper Smooches/ Love
Ink: Memento/ Nautical Blue
Cardstock: PTI/ Orange Zest; Neenah/ Solar White

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

Great colour combo and a super card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"