Sunday, June 2, 2013

Modern Nauti




Avery Elle May Challenge

Simon Says Stamp
Anything Goes

This picture was the inspiration point for the challenge. I did a bit of a different look for my nautical approach.  For my card I made a gradient cardstock out of inks colors (Memento/ Nautical Blue, Bahama Blue; and Hero Arts/ Tide Pool) then cut my chevrons using the Chevron Border Die. My idea was to capture that beautiful jewel tone water somehow. There where so many wonderful patterns to choose from in that little row boat, I went looking at the stamps that could sail along for the ride.  Hope You like the card.

Happy Crafting
Barbara

Stamps: Avery Elle/ To the Point, The Man, Knotty, Air Mail
Die: Avery Elle/ Chevron Border Die, Spellbinders/ You are Here, Circles

3 comments:

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous card! Wonderful design! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Avery Elle said...

You really nailed both modern and nauti-cool! love this!

Heather said...

A fabulous card - a great design and choice of colours and details is wonderful!!

hugs
Heather xx
and thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge