Monday, June 17, 2013

VW Bus



Simon Says Stamp Challenge
Transport
I was going through some older stamps and came across these. VW bus just never go out of that retro 60 's style. The tilting of the image is to add to the bumpy ride! The sentiments are older Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards...its that old offset typewriter print . I took me 8 times practice stamping it to figure that out (Yikes!). I just wanted to use it because it fit theme so well. So I guess be keeping these stamps.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

Image Stamps: October Afternoon
Sentiments: Technique Tuesday
Markers: Copic

2 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

ooh I love the Lamp stamp it is great with the car stamp together..great idea to put the red color on it...great cas card love this....


I am also joining simon say challenge my card is number 198, would you mind to see it on my Blog, and I would be so glad if you could leave me some love, thanks before, big hugs, Monika

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Barbara, so cute and you are so right that sentiment is just perfect.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx