Monday, July 25, 2016

Simple Thanks



Papertrey Ink Stamp A Faire 2016
Masterpiece Inspirations with the Team
I created this card using the artist Warren Kimble, "Welcome Pineapple". Team designer Melissa Phillps choose this artist. I don't if captured simple folk art/ clean line look but it is close as it going to get:)
I used the older more traditional pineapple from PTI  First Fruits collection.Stamped my pineapple in Delicata gold, and the rest in Ripe Avocado on some craft card stock. Trimmed that in Ripe Avocado paper. As base I placed on the Chicken Scratch Gingham paper. The thanks is die from PTI Grand Curvy Greetings. There is no welcome die or stamp that fit here or even my stash...um mm!? A block lettering did not feel right..after all mine is a card!
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: