Sunday, July 24, 2016

Starry Night Thanks


Papertrey Ink Stamp A Faire 2016
Starry Night with Amy Sheffer
I made the background using the directions posted, and just love way it turn out. Must confess I do more die cutting but this time I really going to get inky. Love that!
I used lots of inks and you really cannot tell, plus did the tree thing with make up wedge and brush!!(here I did use black reinker and it did work). This something I am going to do again.
Suppplies:
PTI Inks/ Enchanted Evening
Winter Wisteria
Hibiscus Burst
Aqua Mist
New Leaf
Memento Black Reinker
Tim Holtz Distress Paint Brushed Pewter
Sequins Darice
Stars/ Starform
PTI Die/ Big Basics; Thanks
Cardstock PTI/ Soft Stone, Enchanted Evening
Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Carstock
Blue Glitter Twine/ Meri Meri

Happy Crafting
 Barbara

No comments: