Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mr C. Corn


Papertrey Ink
MIM / Create Along With Us : August 2016
Something that inspired me this release was all the Halloween release items most specifically the stitching candy corn by Erin L (BTW loved that die  and did buy it!!). I also can relate to some of comments of liking a more friendly/ fun looking Halloween... so I pulled out my Candy Corn  Shaker die, decided to make it a little differently. I noticed not even stitching dies have to be stitched look great! Mine is just shouting Trick or Treat and having some fun.
PTI/ Candy Corn Shaker Die; Trick or Treat Word Dies, Sentiment/ Frendship Jar:Fall Fillers; Card Stock/ Orage Zest, Lemon Tart, Royal Velvet ; True Black: Polka Dot patterned Paper
Memories/ Unicorn Ink
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Nancy Penir said...

Adorable! Love your happy candy corn!