Monday, February 13, 2017

Better Together


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Cute
Looking for cuteness this week. I think the coffee cup and donuts, let alone this Pebbles  paper all qualify! The whole card club kit set from Feb at SSS was over the moon cute. Show casing a lot of things from Doodlebug, just cannot get enough. So from the kit was the cute coffee die.(which can be bought separately) I paper pieced the all the different colors.
 The doughnut is from My Favorite Things. I pulled an older stamp from Cosmo Cricket ( to go with the Valentines Theme) for the sentiment. I found some flowing hearts from "Oh Whale" set from Stampin Up to place all over the doughnut then put clear Wink of Stella on it. Hope you enjoy my cuteness:)
Happy Crafting
Barbara

1 comment:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is so sweet and cute ! love your paper piecing.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x