Saturday, April 15, 2017

Inspiration : Sympathy Flowers

My was inspired by Nicole's card. She made the card in similar colors using the new Grans Garden. I loved what she did so I pulled out Rosie Posie. Then I did what any costumer would do order that set! Her tip was to stamp the sentiment first then add the flowers and I did that making rest come together. My sentiment was from the Happy Hydrangea Set (Rosie Posie has none).
Inks PTI/ Harvest Gold; Summer Sunrise. Memento London Fog
Stamps PTI/ Rosie Posie, Happy Hydrangea
Pearl Accents/ Want to Scrap
Happy Crafting
Barbara

2 comments:

Carmela said...

Very pretty florals!

paperkicks said...

Every time I see a card with Rosie Posie, I promise myself I'm going to buy that one next. Your awesome card, once again, is making me regret not making the purchase! Simply gorgeous!!