Sunday, February 11, 2018

BrrrrFect Friends


MFT is hosting a creative challenge for everyone to play in. How fun is this! Well as all games you got the rules so you need to check it out. For my card I did background inking with my MFT Stitched Cloud Dies with Paris Dusk Memento Ink using a Clarity brush then to add a snowy effect sprinkled with Tim Holtz White Picket Fence Distress Paint.My bottom curves where die cut from Blueprints # 11 twice, and one piece from the Snow Drifts Cover Cover Up. Then inked them in some Unicorn White Ink by Hero Arts then for a snowy glitz sprayed with Sheer Shimmer Sparkle Spritz, so was lake after coloring. I put my Animal Friends in some Olympic colors colored in Copics..all busy having a great time! 
MFT Stamps Used:
Ski Sons Greetings
Polar Pals
Polar Bear Pals
MFT Dies Used:
Ski Sons
Polar Bear Pals
Stitched Cloud Edges
Blueprints #11
Snow Drifts Cover Up
Castle Dies (Flags)
Sentiment Strip (retired)
Inks
Memento/ Paris Dusk, Tuxedo Black
Hero Arts/ Unicorn White
Other
Imagine Crafts/Sheer Shimmer Spritz 
Copic Markers
Tim Holtz /White Picket Fence  Distress Paint

Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: