Sunday, February 18, 2018

Olympic Bitty Bears




MFT Olympics Challenge
Event # 4 Speed Card Making

So this was speed card making! I am a fun person and I just want to know I love playing along! Try hard not show anything really bad..(even though I may think its good!). So I had everything laid out and a plan ..(thanks Stephanie..watched the video) and good thing! Idea here was to use paper products and only die cut and quick as wink color the bears All went until I (due to speed) miss cut the bear with red balloon. Due to my genius plan I did stamp out six ...just in case ..I colored him in die cut, on it went. My phone timer goes off...done. I was down to wire.All the paper thing went on easy peasy..die cut fine (I have an electric die cutter)... there was no way to do anything else! Yeah like having a plan not fan of speed timing! So I posted a before  and after I am sure you can figure out which is which! Since I used my time my phone just goes back to start.This has been a fun challenge series..always giving us a way to stretch our skills and hopefully win a extra MFT stuff...Thank You MFT!
MFT
Bitty Bears Stamps and Dies
Pet Perches Die
Party Banners Dies
Celebrate Word Die (retired)
Watercolor Wash Brights 6x6 Paper Pack
Birthday Blowout 6x6 Paper Pack
Cardstock MFT/ Blu Raspberry; Grout Gray
Other
Memento ink / Tuxedo Black
Copic markers
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: