Friday, February 16, 2018

Party Time Birthday


Papertrey Ink
11th Anniversary Challenges
Color Challenges
The idea here was to pick one of designer color scripts...well then create! My first thought was easy peasy.. I somehow just got into big tail spin .. I tried another color script and well it was insanely over the top bright! At last here is where I landed. I had the most trouble with Vintage Jadeite...since the only thing I own this that , which is a cake plate birthday it was! I used the Invitation Basics Stamps and Dies. I stamped out the 'party time ' balloon in four different colors then die cut out the frame from that cardstock. The background is inked in Tropical Teal. My cake is inked Versa-marked on  Pale Peony,  the Bow on Aqua Mist card stock.
PTI
Invitation Basics Stamps and Dies
Hooray Stamps
Inks/ Tropical Teal, Pale Peony, Harvest Gold, Aqua Mist
Cardstock/ Vintage Jadeite, Pale Peony, Aqua Mist
Other
Versamark Ink
 Doodle Bug/ Enamel Dots
May Arts Twine/ Pink
Neenah Solar White Cardstock
MFT/ Square Stitched Frame

Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: