Saturday, February 10, 2018

Red Bike Ride



PaperteryInk 11th Anniversary Challenge
Make A Card From A Retiring  Set
Here is my card for this challenge. The set I used is PTI  Everyday Button Bits a long time favorite. I honestly believe that set was an inspiration to build on many separate sets that we saw in the PTI line up. Like Pedal Pusher..anyway for today's card I hand stencilled in the clouds using Unicorn white ink from Hero Arts on Aqua Mist from PTI, Stamped a Sun from the Hello Sunshine stamp set from PTI set in Harvest Gold. My bike is stamped in Poppy Red Ink / PTI, "Buttons"are  die cut in Pure Poppy from Button Stacks II Die / PTI. My twine is from May Arts. Sentiment is stamped in Pure Poppy ink from the stamp set. My butterfly flies are die cut out in a polka dot vellum using a Memory Box Butterfly border die.
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: