Sunday, February 11, 2018

Thanks Mum



Papertrey Ink Anniversary Challenge
Make A Floral Card
This years anniversary set is all about the florals..oh yes I am so in! I will have to wait get it , my reward points will need to grow a bit before I can purchase them (only method of payment) . They(points) grow fast so I know I have no real worries...LOL!! The challenge at hand was create a  floral card from one of your sets...I picked some lovely Pale Peony colored Mums from my PTI garden. Oh so fresh! I used the larger flower for my design. For the stem I used the one from the Tulip Time set while keeping the leaves from the Mum set. I did a double color sentiment die cut out.
PTI Stamp Sets
Mum's the Word
Tulip Time
PTI Dies; Cardstock and Inks
Big Basics Thanks
Pale Peony
Green Parakeet
MFT Dies
A-2 Stitched Rectangle Stax Small and Large
Other
Sequins
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: