Friday, March 2, 2018

Telephone Talk

 New
Past
Challenge is to take card you have made in the past and transformation it...add it / change it.
The card I made in the past (a MIM challenge) ..when you opened it the 'hello stayed on the back panel of the card and pop up to the front. It was was the focal point of card ... and I thought it was kinda cute. The phone was stamped with lots of white space. So I made the new one with the same PTI Noted Hello die only dropping in the patterned paper on the top panel only. The phone is die cut from the set PTI  Heart to Heart # 4;  using a sentiment from the set. The loop is from a border die by MFT. Small heart from Stampin Up. I used Hibiscus Burst cardstock. Patterned paper from Stephanie Barnard. The stitching is die  cut from Little Inkers.I hope you like the new one !
Happy Crafting
Barbara

No comments: